NFC: chat tomorrow

Hey y'all I just wanted to let you know what was going on.  In the last
few weeks my ISP, cihost, went belly up and took about 40,000
(literally) customers down with them.  This had intermittent impact on
my email and the yonderway.com web site which hosts the NFC chat.

Ironically, at the stroke of midnight when Y2K came upon us, this
particular computer system STARTED working again.  Just in time for a
sunday night chat. :-)

I apologize for any weirdness trying to get into the chats in the last
few weeks.  Hopefully its cleared up now.

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no