Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #495

In a message dated 8/13/99 4:02:46 PM, Owner-Live-Foods at actwin_com writes:

>If you *do* get flatworms or hydra, LMK and I'll give you an easy one-week
>cure.
>
>Wright

One of the biggest problems I encounter is the loss of goldfish alevins to
hydra. I loose buckets full and had suspected bloodworms as the culprit. I
later suspected hydra.
Daphnia fed into the buckets of fry in green water usually grow the fish
lightning fast. I now have buckets full of daphnia, no fish :-(
bruce