Re: whiteworms? farmers?

> > Still good food for your  fish if you can get it into a harvestable form,
> but it's not microworms. >
> It is remotely possible that this worm is one of the harmful parasitic
> nematodes or some other parasitic worm. I for one would want a more positive
> ID before mass producing it.

I gave them to my Heterandria formosa. They ate them just like they'd eat
anything else of a similar size. I guess that rules out the possibility of them
being all that harmful. It would be nice to be able to culture them. Next time
I'll try to culture them just like micro worms (I tried treating them like Moina,
because I thought they may have grown while staing with my Moina).

Regards,
Karsten