Re: daphnia problem

Raj writes:

>  Yes, I have a daphnia problem. The problem is that I have way too much
>  > of it. Any one out there with a good plan for keeping large concentrated
>  >
>  > Jeremy
>
>  Wonder if you can freeze them in ice cube form for use later?

You can use a brine shrimp net to concentrate them to about 80% critter to
20% water, then freeze them, either in cubes, or flat using a zip-lock
baggie.  I prefer the flat format so I can break off as much as I want.  But
then after you freeze them they aren't really live anymore, so this becomes
the wrong list to discuss such things, eh?

Bob Dixon