RE: redworms/ which fish eat them.

Kim

I feed my red worms to Angels, Discus, Bettas, Large Killies like Blue
Gularis and Fallax,
My oscars, severums and dempseys love them. My Gardneri (Nsukka, P-82,
Akure, Jos Plateau) and even Australes will eat them when the fish are full
grown. My native fish, sunfish, bluegill etc. also eat them with gusto.
I don't chop them up. If I do anything I chop them in half before feeding
them to the fish.
Try feeding the tiny smaller worms instead of the full grown worms. In my
worm culture there are always thousands of tiny pink and white immature
worms in the bedding material I use. The tiny red) worms in my bedding
material are just slightly larger than my full grown white worms.

Jim Eller