to Roy Fox et al, re: African dwarf redworms

They were at the same auction, Wadsworth, Ohio, Medina County Aquarium
Society, where I first obtained them a few years ago. Thorney and Linda
Pattenaude put a starter in the auction which I bought. He obtained them from
the same source I originally did, Trevor and Sue Edwards, of Columbus Ohio. I
talked to him at the auction, and he has several cultures going. He is
raising them in a cool basement and they have adapted well. He is calling
them dwarf red worms, but they have the white babies that gradually turn red,
and he got them from Sue. I've seen them, set them up in my warm fish room,
and I'm sure they are the same strain I had before. I just left a message on
his machine to see if he wants to send them out himself, or if I can get more
and forward them.