Re dwarf red worms

Hi all.I really dont know if they are real dwarf red worms or not I will
have to wait to see till they start producing and see what size they get
to.As far as I know they could be a dwarf compared to some of the bigger
sized worms you can get and still grow to 2-3 in.E-mail
keithgregg at hotmail_com as this is where I got them.He should be able to give
all the info you might need.
I have them in peat and potting soil and was told to feed leaves or
oatmeal.Would this be alright for food or should I add shredded newspaper or
cardboard also?Any other suggestions would be appreciated.Does anyone know a
easy way to chop them into smaller pieces?
Thanks Vern.