small worms

While digging in the garden, I spied some very small worms that might be
about the right size for small fish to eat. They were quite thin,
perhaps a centimeter in length and yellow in color. A friend speculated
they might be weevils, which sounds like very bad news for my flower
garden. Anybody know what they might be and their suitability for
culturing?
--
Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/