Re: dwarf red worms

> Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:45:53 -0800
> From: "Vern Wensley" <vernwen at home_com>
> Subject: dwarf red worms
>
> I am looking for suggestions for feeding dwarf red worms.Anyone have any
> tips for culturing these worms?

Where do you even get them, Vern? I was led to believe that they were regular
red worms conditioned to be small by the growing conditions. See, for example,
http://gnv.fdt.net/~windle/ for a lot of information. It's wordy and you have to
dig for it (sic). ;-)

Let us know if you have a true dwarf variety, for those of us who raise smaller
fish really need them.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntley1 at home dot com

                  Libertarians prefer to do it free!
             http://www.self-gov.org/libertarianism.html