Care of Gammarus

Non-member submission from [mizquier at entelchile_net (Maria Isabel Izquierdo)]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 00:13:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi, it will very nice from you if you help me with any kind of information
on my new pet, a small turtle that was given
to me by my 10 year old nephew, giving for granted that I would know to take
care of it. I have it since Christmas on
a small rounded fish recipient, which I change its water every 2 days and
feeding it with something called ¨natural food for Gold Gammarus¨, which
contains 35% of proteins, 13%  fiber & 2,2% fat. That´s all... and I feel I
could do more for my little turtle...if I knew what.
My name is isabel and I am from Chile, so please consider that maybe here I
would not be able to get the same products you use. Thank you very much!
mizquier at entelchile_net