Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #386

I use four foot plastic kiddie wading pool, it's of course in my greenhouse,
lots of hornwort, and a thin sand substrate makes for a steady supply of the
smaller type ghost shrimp. The larger two inch plus type shrimp need a larger
container. For them I use a six foot wading pool. Hornwort and azolla make a
good plant hiding place. I've found the larger type shrimp to be a little more
likely to eat their young than the smaller ones.

                                                                      Moon