Redworms and steaks

Great tips, Charles

>>More info about the corrugated chips if you need it.

I remember when you started to use the chips.  I believe it was a tip from a worm web site.  Did you ever manage to find an easy way to cut the chips?  (Without losing fingers?)

P.S.  I'll be mostly off-line for a week so I may not be able to respond to direct questions or comments until I get back.

Thanks

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson