Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #367

I harvest my whiteworms by putting either a small piece of flat clear plastic,
or a flat stone on top of the culture with food under it.  Next day, look
under the object and wash off the worms, either directly into the tank, or a
separate dish of tank water, to get rid of the worm medium.  Even if there is
a small amount of the medium still adhering to the flat object, it should
easily be removed by the filter, or maybe even stay in the tank and provide
nutrients to the plants!!
Please forgive me if this is old hat to everybody, but I haven't seen it
mentioned here yet.
Roy