Seeking Red worms, Moina, help

Looking for the African Dwarf worms mentioned here several times.  Is there  a
source for the culture???
Seeking culture of Moina.  Is there one around???
Why don't my scuds (gammarus) thrive??  I have them in a small (5 gal)
aquarium, temp about mid to upper 60s, feed fish food, have plants, under
timed light.  I don't see any increase, after 2 months.
The Great Blackworms Question.......  How come I can't keep them alive in my
fridge,
BUT they Live Long and Prosper in my newt tanks????  The world awaits an
answer!!!!!
Roy Fox