Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #321

Fruit Flies
     We always get an infestation of fruit flies late in the year,
around October.  This year I would put some banana in an open jar.  The
fruit flies will gather on the banana, allowing you to put on the top to
trap them.  You can let them go outside, or freeze the little buggers to
kill them.  It will take several days to thin out the population.  If
you don't have frost outside, I suspect you will have a continuing
problem as they come inside to eat your banana.   George