Re: NFC: Re: Nobody home?

-------- Original Message --------
Non-member submission from ["Dwight Moody" <dwightmoody at hotmail_com>]

Suggest culturing the dwarf earth worms using the Magic Worm Bedding and
Magic Worm Food available at Wal-Mart. It is supposed to work quite well
for regular earthworms, grindal worms, etc., so I would expect that the
dwarf earthworms would like it also.  I currently have a culture of
grindal worms in Buss Bedding  that are fed Gerber's Mixed Baby Cereal
and liquid yeast culture and are doing fine.