Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #306

Until recently I had a limitless supply of white worms in the spring and fall.
A few acres of empty woodlot next door had many fallen old hardwood trees.
Turning the logs would result in seeing a line of whiteworms massed on the
bottom of the log. One or two logs would harvest more than wisdom would allow
to feed my fish room. I would suppose a section of hardwood, "punk" as it's
called when soft enough to crumble by hand, would do the same thing in a white
worm culture.