Re: Nori flakes

> Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:48:26 +0800
> From: "Ron" <fedental at cyberway_com.sg>
> Subject: Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #298 (Nori Flakes)
>
> Hi All,
>
> I'm new to this list but I've been following letters on breeding shrimps.
> Someone, I believe it was Wright, who quoted using "Nori" flakes.  Just
> wanted to know who manufactures them or the label they are sold under 'cos
> I would also like mine to "reproduce like mad".... ;-)

You can get the Nori wrappers for sushi at most oriental markets, and
crumble or dice them. Mine came from www.brineshrimpdirect.com as a free
sample with some BS eggs. I suspect that's a better source, for they
have good quality control on all their foods.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntley1 at home dot com
          *********   Eschew obfuscation   **********