RE: Live Foods Digest V2 #274

Sounds like cyclops. They are very tough, when my daphnia cultures
crash, they usually turn into cyclops cultures. They seem to thrive in
dirty water, with an anaerobic substrate......  fish will eat them
(they're fast swimmers, and its entertaining watching the fish having to
really chase their dinner for once), however if you feed a mix, they'll
leave the cyclops until last. I think the two round bits are egg sacks,
and therefore they also exist without them.

		Julian