little critters

I was just looking in my fifteen gal. with half dozen pygmy corys and as
many young bristlenose plecos.  There is a large bunch of java moss and a
few large bunches of java fern floating in the tank, also duckweed and
other floating plants. I noticed a plethora of small organisms swimming
around, including small worms (planaria?), shrimp-like critter (look like
bbs), and the most abundant are what I think to be copepods.  I was
wondering if I could culture these critters to feed to my other fish fry?

Copepods look like this   -
                         ( )
                          -
                        () ()

Any advice would be great as my apistos look like they're getting ready to
spawn.

Thanks.

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, Alberta