[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #273
- To: Live-Foods at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #273
- From: John Clare <clarej at tcd_ie>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:54:38 +0000 (GMT)
- In-Reply-To: <199811280858.DAA09432 at acme_actwin.com>
> Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 21:31:54 EST
> From: McDaphnia at aol_com
> Subject: Daphnia cookbook
> WATER FLEA COOKBOOK
> Lately I've been using krill meal as a treat food.
Oh dear, look who's been keeping Daphnia too long :). I think your recipe
is great. There are lots of good ideas like this for crustacea in the
Encyclopedia of Live Foods, but yours sounds like the best (in terms of
simplicity and nutrition) I've heard in a long time.
"Language has not the power to speak what love indites:
The soul lies buried in the ink that writes."
eirinn at valhalla_com (http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~jpc)