inquiry

-------- Original Message --------
Non-member submission from [Mary Jane Te <mjte at dvo_skyinet.net>]
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 16:07:30 -0800
From: Mary Jane Te <mjte at dvo_skyinet.net>

Hi! I'm from the Philippines and I'm trying to start my own daphnia
culture. I'm using an old ten gallon aquarium with my culture. I half
filled the tank with water from my angelfish tank. I also put some
rotten lettuce before putting the daphnia. The tank is aerated. It's
been two days now since I've put my culture but it seems that they are
not multiplying in number. Hope that you could help with this. Hope to
hear from you as soon as you can. Thanks!