Dwarf African Red worm

-------- Original Message --------
Non-member submission from [klaus.schoening at jungle_org (Segeberger)]
From: klaus.schoening at jungle_org (Segeberger)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 07:51:35 GMT

The worm people I talk to don't know of this species.  They laff when I
say, Dwarf African Red worm.   Probably because the red worm they
culture is a giant one!  Are you sure african red worms isnt synonymous
with red wrigglers?  What is the scientific name of African Red Worms?

-> Subject: Dwarf african rd worms

-> Does anyone have a culture they would be willing to share or know
-> where I may obatin a starter culture for these?

-> Frank Hillman