Re: Response to Insect Cultures

> Share information on an open forum? Contemplate that in all its
permutations...

Believe me, I have. Especially the scenario where someone asks openly:

>>Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 19:28:57 -0600
>>From: "S.Hammond" <smh at tyler_net>
>>Subject: [none]

>>Hello,

>>      How long is the period between when cricket eggs are laid and
>>      when they hatch? Is it the same length for both house and field
 >>     crickets?

>>Thanks,
>> S.Hammond                            mailto:smh at tyler_net

That's LFD #255 for reference.

So, rather than a response to the question, we receive an invitation to move
to a private e-mail address:

>>>Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 06:09:59 EST
>>>From: McDaphnia at aol_com
>>>Subject: Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #255

>>>For questions about culturing black and brown crickets, grasshoppers,
beetles,
>>>aquatic insects, tropical cockroaches: email: strategusaloeus at hotmail_com

And that was, of course, LFD #256

Could you have demonstrated some of this knowledge by prefacing the
invitation with a sample response? Or perhaps even the explanation you
provided in response to my "provocation"?

Can you see a reason for confusion?

-Y-

David A. Youngker
http://www.mindspring.com/~nestor10