unproductive bs

I have am hatching bs in a four gal tank.  When I started it I added
three gals of water, three tblsp aquarium salt and three tsp epsom
salt.  The first week was great!  I had enough to feed my pygmy corys
*and* my apistos.  Now, however, in the second week, I barely get enough
to feed my corys.
	I did a gal water change a few days ago and replace all the water I
siphon out wiht new water (w/ salt).  I have two airstone in the tank,
one at each end and the temp. is about 76F (use a heating pad an low to
heat the tank).

	Any suggestions on how to get my yeild back up?

Thanks,

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, Alberta