Re: Active or Deactivated Yeast for Microworm Cultures

This is Charles Harrison in St Louis.

Last summer I purchased a pound bag of "Active Dry Yeast" from a Helth Food
Store near home for $4.29. I have used it in my Micro worm, white worm and
Grindle worm cultures since then and still have more than a half pound left
to go. Last week I made some bread with it. Works great!
	I would suggest economize.
That was last summer 1997.