Fruit flies

Does any ony know of any research regarding fruit flies and tempurature.
I know they do well at room temp but is there an optimal temp. I know
that raising temps increases pupae development but I wonder how much you
can go with out interfearing with the reproductive cycles of the adults.
I also wonder if temp can play a role in sex ration of offspring. I am
wanting to speed up my fruitfly production for a while to feed some
hungry baby frogs plus my killies which expect it as a daily treat. I
currently have 9 cultures going and still can not keep up with the
demand.

Any help is appreciated,
Jeremy