Re: Brine Shrimp Direct - mail order

Hi Steve,

SP> Anybody ordered BBS eggs from these folks? Just want to be sure the
SP> operation is legit and established with a track record.

I have ordered decapsulated brine shrimp eggs from Brine Shrimp
Direct. They processed the order very promptly. And they even sent
free samples of brine shrimp eggs and spirulina flakes. I was very
satisfied and would order from them again without hesitation.

Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim Ayers                                        tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota
Bridge, Inc.                                        www.bridge.com