Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #210

Well as I haven't reared any Ceriodaphnia I wouldn't know. But when I say
Daphnia I mean the genus itself. Most in the genus tend to be
largish species (at least compared to other Daphnids).

Your green water pH problem probably stems from the starting pH of the
water, the dissolved salt content and the ammonia levels (I guess you know
that though). As long as you keep the ammonia levels down, D. magna and D.
pulex can do well at anything up to 9 from what I can tell. If only
ammonia didn't change in toxicity with pH :(.

John