[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #185
- To: Live-Foods at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #185
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:01:53 -0500
- Conversation-Id: <199809171133.VAA02700 at news_box.net.au>
- In-Reply-To: <199809171133.VAA02700 at news_box.net.au>
This message was sent to me (the list moderator instead of the list).
> A couple of web sites mentioned that some people remove these by flooding
> the culture (as Charles stated).
I have had some success flooding cultures, but it tends to be short
lived. Guess I have learned to just tolerate the critters.
One suggestion I have read is to place one of those insecticide
impregnated plastic blocks (very small) in the culture container, the
type normally hidden inside cupboards against roaches. I have
never been brave enough to test it.
Keith & Kriss Hand
26 Prosperity Way
Athelstone SA 5076
(tel) +61 8 8337 0416
(email) kkhand at box_net.au