Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #155

Hi Julian,

Thanks for the numbers, I would greatly appreciate a look at the prices
before I rush into anything though :). Please do tell me some of them.

Regards,
John

> Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 10:41:29 +0100
> From: "J.P.Haffegee" <J.P.Haffegee at open_ac.uk>
> Subject: RE: Live Foods Digest V2 #153
>
>  John,
> 	You could try Blades Biological tel (01342) 850242  KENT UK
>
> 	fresh water biological society 015394 42468	WINDERMERE UK
> both will be considerably more expensive than an aquarium shop, and i
> haven't got the catalogues here, but I think you should be able to get
> some from them. If you want i'll look up prices for you
> 				Julian

---

"Language has not the power to speak what love indites:
 The soul lies buried in the ink that writes."

  eirinn at valhalla_com  (http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~jpc)