Newbie with a question

Hi,

My name is John Clare, and I'm a 4th year degree chemistry student in
Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland. I'm a coldwater aquarist and though I've
cultured Brine Shrimp, I haven't really done much else.

My problem is that I can't seem to get hold of Daphnia magna in Ireland,
even from aquaria shops. There are wildtypes here, like Daphnia pulex, but
I'm trying to get old of magna because of its size (I'm trying to feed
fairly large fish). My question is, can anyone help me find
a company that will mail order cultures to Ireland (I guess the company
would have to be european, preferably from the UK or Ireland, otherwise
they wouldn't have much chance of surviving the mail). Any help or
information would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
John

---

"Language has not the power to speak what love indites:
 The soul lies buried in the ink that writes."

  eirinn at valhalla_com  (http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~jpc)