[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: live-foods at actwin_com
- Subject: Moina Culture
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 11:09:16 -0500
- Conversation-Id: <199808031443.KAA05910 at acme_actwin.com>
- In-Reply-To: <199808031443.KAA05910 at acme_actwin.com>
Please remember to respond both to the originator of this message as well
as to the list.
Non-member submission from [Jerry Sparrow <jsparrow at leno_cserv.iupui.edu>]
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 09:40:33 -0700
From: Jerry Sparrow <jsparrow at leno_cserv.iupui.edu>
Subject: Moina Culture
What is a" Moina Culture" I have never heard of this type of live food.
I am curious. Will it be good for small fish?