Moths

Has anyone tried culturing moths? Not the tiny ones that sometimes invade your
pantry but big ol' outside moths. I sometimes catch them outside by my porch
light and my frogs and chameleons go nuts for them. Sometimes I get none or
one every other night. It sure would be nice to get a sustainable culture
going. My critters just go nuts over them. Apperantly they are not poisonus
since all my guys are healthy and happy. Let me know your thoughts.

Jeremy