Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #131

Live food folks-

Can anyone tell me how to culture gammarus. Is it possible to keep them in a
very heavily planted tank with some fish? I'd love to have them reach an
equilibrium in which they reproduce at the same rate as they are eaten.

Realizing that this will probably not work, I wouldn't mind dedicating a 10
gallon tank, but I need some help on how to do it. Oh ya, I also need a starter
culture. Anyone willing to swap some plants or some Malaysian Trumpet Snails
for some gammarus?

Thanks in advance,

Carlos

In Maryland where the rain is pouring, but at least it's not snow...