Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #126

>Anyone out there growing their own blood worms?  If so, how do you do it?
>I haven't hit on any internet references to the procedures.  Can anyone
>point me to some (if there are any).  TIA

I don't grow them on purpose but they grow in my ponds. They like the mulm at
the bottom and sides. In China they cover dry pond beds with chicken dung and
then flood. Nature does the rest, just like in my case. Someone posted once a
special purpose for raising them and I think, a little bit of how to. Check
the archives.
Happy hunting,
Bruce