Slug licking!

When I was in high school I voluntered at a week long outdoor school for 6th
graders. I did this twice a year for three years. One of my favorite things to
show the kids is that if you lick a slug your tounge goes numb. I would always
demonstrate for the kids and then give them a turn. I would aways have takers
both boys and girls. I have licked somewhere over 20 frogs in my time. Yum!

Any way, my frogs and newts love them also (I have a lot of numb frog lips).I
go out side and collect the small guys on a regular basis. I was just
wondering if anyone else feeds slugs and has anyone given thought to culturing them?

Jeremy