Daphnia

If any one lives in a semi agricultural area, you should go visit one of your
local sheep farmers (any live stock should do). That is what I did today. I
went to the university sheep farms to collect daphnia from a water hole that
is in the middle of the pasture. I collected about 4-5 cups of pure daphnia
(few extra critters too). Took about five minutes. I might go get more and
freeze it for the winter.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with it all. I distrubuted it between
11 tanks (totaling 380 gallons) and two out door half barrels. The two barrels
are pure daphnia and one of the tanks contains pure daphnia. The rest of the
tanks have fish (very fat fish).

Jeremy