Re: Gammarus

Our local live food supplier has two sizes of Gammarus. The large size is
about as big as a pencil eraser. And the dwarf type is a little smaller
than adult brine shrimp. Has anybody had any luck raising these. I was
thinking of a plastic shirt box and feeding them either lettuce or water
sprite. The starter culture contains about 30 of the small ones or 12 large
ones. How prolific are these little critters and are they easy to raise?

Regards,

Norm in Somers, WI