Moina

        Today, I looked at my daphnia culture in Bio class, to my surprise, they
were not daphnia, not exactly, but very similar, size and all. The only
difference is that they seem to have two shells, just like a clam, and they would
clamp together whenever they get frighten. I received it as a daphnia culture.
wondering if they are moina actually. Someone said that they need the culture, if
the crustaceans I have are really these, be happy to send some.