Re: whiteworms

I agree that whiteworms don't do as good as they should on white bread, but
that is what I was told to use.  I keep mine in a basement room where the
temp. is about 68 F.  My family doesn't want me to keep my worms in the
refrigerator with the other food so that is the best place I could think of.
Any other places I might try which would be cooler.  I thought maybe in the
garage, but it still freezes in there. Thank you for other food suggestions.

J Man

jkmiller at gpu_srv.ualberta.ca