RE: whiteworms

>I was wondering what is the best way to culture whiteworms.  I use potting
>soil moistened with a spray bottle when the top is dry and feed them pieces
>of white bread.  Any suggestions are appreciated.
>J Man

I keep mine in 50% peat/50% potting soil and I find that it retains
moisture
very well.  Different people have different luck with various kinds of
food. I have found that my whiteworms eat crushed flake food, corn meal,
and baby cereal, my luck with white bread has not been good. What
temperature do you keep your whiteworms? I keep mine at about 50-55
degrees
in a small refrigerator.  I have read that much about 65 degrees
they do not do well, nor below 50 degrees.

David Snell