white littel worms: details

First of all thanks a lot for the help. I really appreciated

Two water changes did a good job with this worms and I did not tell you
that I have two little piranhas in that tank and I'm sorry for not tell you
this important thing.

Anyway to anybody who wants a deatailed description here it is.

Very small, totally white, no tail no head visible, total lenght 5-8mm,
live in gravel, cannot take photos, and cannot use a microscope, drawing
that worm would be the same as drawing an 8 mm white hair.

Bye and thank you again
Simone Vicini (psvicini at mdnet_it)