Store-bought sea-food for aquarium fish

Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 14:22:07 -0800
From: Carney <mahalo at earthlink_net>
To: live-foods at actwin_com
Subject: Store-bought sea-food for aquarium fish

I have been experimenting with certain sea-foods , usually frozen, which
I purchase at the local super-markets.  These are frozen shrimps,
artificial and sometimes live crab meat, scallops, etc.  I place them in
a blender and grind them to (fish) bite-size.  I then place the ground
sea-food item in cheese cloth to wring out the excess liquid before
bottling the finished product. I prefer these foods as they are cleaner,
less bothersome than, say, live tubifex worms, which I certainly don't
want to store in my refrigerator as some folks do.  S. Carney Asada at
Mahalo at earthlink_net.