[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Another live food?
- To: live-foods at actwin_com
- Subject: Another live food?
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 15:09:23 -0600
- Conversation-Id: <c=US%a=MCI%p=Roche%l=RNUMSEM4-980109180127Z-34428 at rnumsemcn1_nut.roche.com>
- In-Reply-To: <c=US%a=MCI%p=Roche%l=RNUMSEM4-980109180127Z-34428 at rnumsemcn1_nut.roche.com>
From: "Maladorno, Dionigi" <DIONIGI.MALADORNO at roche_com>
Somebody recently posted a list of live foods. I did not save it, and
maybe what I now write is redundant.
What about ramshorn and pond snails? When I collect my floating plants
(actually, another "live" food that I give to my silver dollars), often
I do not return all of them to the tank, but crush them and give them to
my discus which, strange but true, seem to like them. I have very soft
water, and the shell is very fragile.