[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: live-foods at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Leeches
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 10:58:08 -0600
- Conversation-Id: <d217e7c6.34aef093 at aol_com>
- In-Reply-To: <d217e7c6.34aef093 at aol_com>
From: JVanrompu <JVanrompu at aol_com>
Every Batch of black worms that I have ever fed has had these dog gone
They can easily be removed if feeding with a baster.
I do not know if they are harmful to fish but I suspect they could attach
themselves to any fish and suck out the internal juices.
I would remove them at all costs to play it safe.
Keep E'm spawning
John van Rompu