[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: live-foods at actwin_com
- Subject: Feeding daphnia
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 10:55:57 -0600
- Conversation-Id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
From: lauross at net66_com (Laura Nanko & Ross Cronkhite)
I've been feeding my daphnia yeast and micro-fine spiralina powder and
after reading the nutrition facts and contents label I added instant
non-fat dry milk.I've been doing this about two months now and haven't had
any problems and it seems to have helped my cultures.
Has anyone else tried this?And if so what were the results.