Re: Live Foods Digest V1 #145

>Hi,you guys in the UK. And Happy New Year!
>	 this is Charles Harrison in St. Louis.
>	We in the USA are wondering what is in the description of the
>contents of the container that your "Readybrek " is packaged in? I feel
>certain there is another cereal sold in the States which is the same.
>	Who makes and packages the stuff?

Hope the frustration of not knowing is not making you blue in St Louis.
OK ere goes. READYBREK is a brand name. It is made by Weetabix.
Here is the spiel on the packet:- Ready  Brek is a healthy satisfying
breakfast cereal made from a special blend of rolled oats, malt and wheat.
It contains protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals which all contribute to
keeping our bodies healthy.
List of ingredients (req by law in UK):- Rolled Oats.Oat flour, Wheatflour,
calcium carbonate, malt extract, Niacin, iorn, Pantothenic Acid B5, Vitamin
B6, Riboflavin B2, Thiamin B1,Folacin (folic acid), vitimin B12.

Basicaly it is an instant porridge but a but smoother. Supermarkets host
there own brand as instant oats ect and the indigrents are similar but as I
said whilst I cant tell the difference the worms can.

Hope this helps.

Viviparous the Livebearer Information Service
Visit our web site for information on Livebearing Fish, Live foods and Plants.
http://home.clara.net/xenotoca/