Gram flour vs. Graham flour

Please note that there appears to be a significant difference between
ground Chick peas (gram flour) and ground whole wheat (graham flour).

BTW, I can't even begin to describe how much about culturing live foods
that I've learned on this list so far, and I've been paying close attention
for a few years to live-foods discussions on other lists.  :-)

What live foods are appropriate for seahorses?

--
David W. Webb           Texas Instruments
(972) 575-3443 (voice)  http://www.dallas.net/~dwebb