[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Gram flour vs. Graham flour
- To: live-foods at actwin_com
- Subject: Gram flour vs. Graham flour
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:14:45 -0600
- Conversation-Id: <BMSMTP88351624391a0206807 at dsks52_itg.ti.com>
Please note that there appears to be a significant difference between
ground Chick peas (gram flour) and ground whole wheat (graham flour).
BTW, I can't even begin to describe how much about culturing live foods
that I've learned on this list so far, and I've been paying close attention
for a few years to live-foods discussions on other lists. :-)
What live foods are appropriate for seahorses?
David W. Webb Texas Instruments
(972) 575-3443 (voice) http://www.dallas.net/~dwebb
(214) 581-2380 (pager) 2145812380 at alphapage_airtouch.com