[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: live-foods at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Leeches
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 18:02:45 -0600
- Conversation-Id: <199712280137.TAA06402 at mailgw01_execpc.com>
- In-Reply-To: <199712280137.TAA06402 at mailgw01_execpc.com>
From: "Norm & Susan " <smstacey at execpc_com>
Just wanted to add that after thoroughly searching our well-planted tanks,
we found another beasty. This one was huge(over 2 inches long and fat!) The
head is smaller that the body but it didn't seem to be segmented. It must
have been in the tank a long time to get that large. It didn't seem to
bother the Xiphidius that were sharing it's environment but haven't seen
any fry in that tank either.
Don't know if they are leeches or planaria, but Susan is not impressed!
Will be checking blackworms a lot closer in future!
Norm Ruebsamen & Susan Stacey Somers, WI